TOEIC® is part of ETS Group, which conducts assessment, policy research, develops assessments and other related services to advance quality and equity in learning worldwide.
We were tasked to create an integrated marketing campaign that appealed the UK consumers of South Asian origin. We were asked to gradually expand this to other immigrant populations within the UK, directly prompting them to take TOEIC® tests.
What We Did
Created and launched an integrated marketing campaign
Designed and developed a user-friendly and responsive microsite with CMS
Supported the offline campaign by an extensive Digital Marketing and Display Campaign
Launched press and radio adverts through hand-picked media channels
Distributed press releases and generated coverage both online and offline creating further awareness amongst the target audience with key influencers
What We Achieved
- Launched Dynamic, responsive and user friendly website
- Generated high traffic and lead to the website with 3,200,000.00 impressions volume
- Reached 277,000 people through radio ads
- Press advertising reached to 98000 readers
- 13 pieces of PR coverage and interviews on radio stations reached further 200,000 readers