The Current Situation
• There has been a 10% decline in unhealthy snacking with ‘Healthy Junk Food’ being on the rise. 60% of shoppers now actively search for healthy alternatives.
• ‘Sweet Revenge’ is beginning to pick up the pace however; a trend which contradicts healthy eating via ‘Sweeter being Better’.
• ‘Friction Free Shopping’ (Smooth buying process from start to finish) is proving to be increasingly popular with modern consumers.
• DIY products are trending again with people posting their pride on social media.
• Unisex and ‘taboo shattering’ products are set to pave the way for the beauty industry.