Saxoprint is one of Europe’s largest online printing houses. It was first established in 1999 as a small, local printing house in Germany. Today, it has over 500 employees across 15 different countries and produces printed materials for both B2B and B2C customers. In the last 2 years, Saxoprint has invested nearly 20 million Euros in new machinery.
Mediareach was tasked with creating an integrated campaign to raise the brand awareness of Saxoprint in the UK market, to establish the brand in Marketing and Creative sectors and to create acquisitions of new potential customers who are yet to discover the concept of online printing.
What We Did
We created an integrated campaign, focused mainly on Media, PR and sponsorships within the target industries. The media plan included inserts in the industries most established/ relevant magazines.
Alongside this, we organised and handled numerous partnerships and sponsorships for the brand. This included an annual Official Print Partnership with the Design Museum, and becoming the print sponsor of prestigious London Design Festival, 100% Design, The Drum Design Award, and other major events within the creative sector.
What We Achieved
- Increased sales by 20% within only the first 6 months of the campaign.
- total of 1,146,912 inbound and full page features in the industry-leading publications.
- We got the brand in front of potential customers on both online and offline platforms and established the name of the brand as an expert in online printing, which resulted in an exceptional increase in brand awareness and was a great support to the brand’s website.
- A total of 7,155,000 reach via event, award and festival sponsorship articles and coverage, including:
- A reach of 4,8 million within the scope of the annual Official Print Partnership with the Design Museum.
- A reach of 1 million through the biennial Official Print Partnership with 100% design.
- A reach of 1 million at the biennial Official V&A Map Sponsorship within London Design Festival.
- A reach of 133,600 at the Marketing Week Award and Marketing Week Live
- A reach of 221,400 at the Drum Design Award